Top 5 E3 games
Electronic Entertainment Expo or E3 is the biggest platform for upcoming video games. With the Nintendo Wii U being the main event of the E3 2012, a lot of attention is also being given to the hugely popular titles and their installments which are set to be showcased in the event. E3 will feature big titles from gaming giants Activision, EA, CapCom and Microsoft. Much awaited sequels from games like Resident Evil and Gears of War will be featured which is sure to draw a huge crowd at E3 2012. Every year the best video games of E3 are given the E3 award. Here is the list of the Top 5 Best E3 Games 2012.
1. Gears of War: Judgment. What was thought to be the most fitting end for the Gears of War series in the GoW3 installment was soon forgotten when it was learned that Gears of War: Judgment was being released for Xbox 360 soon! This new game will most probably be a prequel to the first Gears of War game and will show us (finally!) how all the action started in E3 Games screening. We might not be able to play with Marcs this time around but there are plenty of characters as well as new set of special abilities unique to everyone.
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II. This classic games in on No2 in our ranking. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is almost here after a two year gap from its hit preceder and is set to be screened with other E3 Games. Call of Duty: Black Ops II features the same gaming engine but a much more polished control and loads of new scenarios as this time around we witness warfare of the future instead of the past as was the case with previous games
3. Far Cry 3. Probably one of the best E3 games to be shown this year, Far Cry 3 mixes the FPS with a open world style which has given us amazing results as was the case with Far Cry 2. This time around, developers have promised us the in game content to be more than 10 times than Far Cry 2. Far Cry 3 shows the game’s protagonist being stuck on an unknown island full of baddies and cannibals. A totally new set of moves and attack tactics have been placed here as to make the experience even better and you can try it out at E3 Games!
4. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The grand daddy of all team based FPS E3 games, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive released for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and the PC in 2012. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive truly unleashes the power of online gaming as players from all over the world come together and play for domination! Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is among those E3 games which have made the event something to look forward to! Like always, you can choose between the good and bad side and go on the offense or defense according to your mission.
5. Assassin’s Creed III. Assassin’s Creed 3 is one of the largest games that Ubisoft has ever made, ever since Assassin’s Creed 2 was completed the game has been under development. Powered by Ubisoft’s custom-built game engine Anvil Next Assassin’s Creed 3 is unique in that it’s able to create dynamic and living landscapes and then populate them with armies, townsfolk or wildlife on a scale that hasn’t yet been seen.